Hello, I will tell you that How to send heavy video files on WhatsApp without losing quality in this post.
Do you have to compromise on quality when sharing a video file on WhatsApp? Even if you do not want to, you have to share your recorded HD video in poor quality.
- How to hide videos and images on your iPhone with easy way
- How to Download Movies Without Internet From Jio Sim – Trick
So now you do not have to be frustrated because I am going to tell you about some of the methods that How to send heavy video files on WhatsApp without losing quality, with the help of which you will be able to easily share your video, they also compromised without any quality.
How to send heavy video files on WhatsApp without losing quality:
If you really want to send heavy or big video files on WhatsApp, without losing video quality, then follow these article step by step.
#1. Using video compressor:
Send large or heavy video file with the help of video compressor. There is a 15 MB levy of WhatsApp, which does not allow large video files to be sent. In such a way, by compressing the video, you can send your video to WhatsApp, without compromising the video’s quality.
How to Compress Video:
- For this, go to Playstore and search video compressor. You will find many apps free here.
- Select best top rated app and download it. My according download Here.
- Open your video compressor app.
- Trim the amount of video you want to send, and then compress it into the app. There are several apps on the Google Play Store that feature together the trim and confining video of the video.
- Send compress video on WhatsApp. This will not reduce the quality of your video nor will it be small.
- This method is quite easy. If the compressed video file is not going on WhatsApp, then use the second compressor app.
#2. Change the extension of Video File
Change the video extension of the video that you want to send to WhatsApp. By changing the extension of any video, you can easily send videos to Whatsapp, this will not affect the quality of your video.
How to Change Video File Extension:
- Select the video you want to send.
- Hold down the video for a while.
- After pressing the video, rename it.
- Change the extension of the video from .mp4 to .txt (for example, if the name of a video is Music.mp4, then change it to Music.txt).
- After the extension of the video, you can now send it to whitespace.
- Rename the extension from back to the video after sending the video to whitespace (for example, return Music.xt to Music.mp4).
#3. Using Google Drive:
Video sent with the help of Google Drive. My according this is a great way to send big or heavy video files on WhatsApp without losing quality.
How to Use Google Drive:
- Download the Google Drive app on your smartphone.
- Go to the app and tap on the “+” sign.
- Now tap on “Upload” and upload the video.
- Once uploaded, share the link of the video to WhatsApp.
Conclusion: With the help of Google Drive, Video Compression App, and Extensions, users can easily send large video files to WhatsApp and they also compromised without video quality.
I hope that you like “How to send heavy video files on WhatsApp without losing quality” tips. If you like this tips then share and subscribe blog newsletter for connected with us.